- If we are what we do,* then doing something different will change who you are.
- Working for change requires that you do new and different things.
- So as you work for change, you will become someone else.
- Who will you become? How will this work make you and shape you?
- On the flipside, who do do you need to become in order to make the change you seek?
- Who will support you?
- Who will resist the changes (Are they important? Are they right?)
- Who is changing with you?
- Is this what you want?
- How will you feel about all the things that you’ve done if you fail?
It may be helpful to remember that not changing is not an option.
*With apologies for the oversimplification... but Aristotle and Jesus taught something like it, so that’s a start.