Tall But Perfectly Formed
“Who needs a specialist dispenser for dish soap?”
To my surprise it turned out that I did.
- Has a small footprint…
- …but a low enough centre of gravity to be stable;
- Is large enough to only need occasional refilling…
- … partly because you use less soap than with a normal bottle, because even three pumps* of soap from this is less than you get when you over-squeeze;
- Has a spout long enough to get soap into any dish with precision…
- … made so well that it never drips;
- Delivers detergent consistently well right down the bottom of the bottle;
- Is a colour that wears general kitchen splashes well;
- Let’s you know how big it is for when you refill it;
- Doesn’t break easily if dropped;
- Is very affordable;
- Dispenses a tiny dose of satisfaction-with-life with every pump.
And so a job that gets done three times a day under ideal circumstances gets a bit easier, and a bit more likely to be done.
*The designers must have recognised that everyone was going to pump at least twice