- Keep it up. 600 posts on DC by the end of 2019**, with enough of a frontlog to set it and forget it for a couple of holidays.
- Hit the reading list.
- Podcast: an initial series of five episodes – starting with with a decent spec***.
- A DC redesign.
- Pull key threads from posts into a more structured set of how-to articles.
- Make connections with people who do my kind of work and/or find some of the ideas here helpful. Experiment with a forum?
- Work on these goals in 12 week chunks.
If you’re reading this…
I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment (if you’re reading this on the homepage you’ll need to click on the post title above, then leave a comment below the post).
What would you like to see more of on DC?
Great stuff mate. I really like your summaries/nuggets you are learning. Also really appreciate your take on them and how you’re putting/planning to put it into practice to bring them to life. I’m going to read some Godin and more Drucker this year!
Thanks Bud – do share what you read. Reminders from Drucker always welcome! Fancy doing a guest post?
Ok I’ll do that. Just about to read Switch by Chip and Dan Heath. I’ll send you something when I can.