- Show up to work every day.
- Do your best to identify the most important things.
- Work on those things.
- Work means your job, but showing up with a workmanlike attitude is an asset in your family, community, civic organisation, church etc.
- The most important things is a wide category. It might include: building tools; communicating well; completing sales; finding friends and resources; investing in relationships; learning how to do things better; eliminating non-essential things; seeking inspiration; rest and regeneration.
- Work on those things… in some sort of balanced priority system, at least as much as you work on the urgent.
- Every day.