- Because you’re waiting for their help, but they don’t make time;
- Or don’t do what they say they’ll do;
- Or do it badly;
- Or can’t do the job they’ve been given;
- Or only do it inconsistently;
- Or aren’t engaged when you need them to be;
- Or damage relationships and reputations;
- Or otherwise hold you or others back…
It’s probably time for you to take responsibility for it. Make some changes.
It might mean that you need to stop letting yourself or others down first.
It might mean training for you or them or both.
It might mean finding someone new – or a completely new approach.
Find another way to make things happen and get stuff done.