A few percent over or under makes a big difference in the long run.
- A little bit less on your plate each meal – three times a day
- The biscuit you don’t eat – twice a day, every day
- The run you don’t skip even though you’re taking your kids to the park later and will get some exercise then anyway
- The little bit of unassigned time that helps you catch up on emails and makes you feel in control of your inbox, rather than at its mercy
- The tiny moment it takes to say hello to people properly and read the mood when you enter a room
- The one-line email saying thanks that makes an exchange feel complete
- The tip you gladly give when you’re not sure you should because it’s a better mistake to make
- Allowing five minutes to put on your shoes
What are your little bit extras – to add and to avoid?