Here’s the draft of six questions for first interviews on the DC podcast – let me know what you think. Spec for the podcast (which should have come first) coming soon!)
- Who are you, what do you do, and why do you think it’s important?
- How did your organisation or project start, and how has it changed?
- Can you share an important lesson that you’ve picked up along the way, and how you learnt it?
- Apart from that – is there a book, resource or author you’d particularly recommend?
- What’s next, and what hard-to-find resources or partners will you be looking for?
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to work for change, and is in the early stages of starting a project or organisation?
Backup / candidate questions:
a. What piece of advice to you think you most need to hear?
b. Can you tell me about a person who’s influenced you in a way that helped you to do your work better?
c. Are there any values, commitments or practices that you think are important in running an organisation but are often overlooked?