- What’s the problem?
- What networks of people and things underlie the problem, and what context or environment are they embedded in?
- Who wins if you solve the problem?
- Who stands to lose?
- What’s in it for you? What else is in it for you?
- What or who is keeping you honest?
- Who else cares about this? Can you join them? Will they join you?
- What (potential) points of leverage can you identify?
- Is there a technical or technological fix?
- What are the key relationships, processes, and resources necessary to make the fix work?
- What are the key relationships, processes and resources for doing it again… And again? (What’s the wrapper?)
- What story do you need to tell, where and to whom, to make this thing happen?
- When will you stop?
Work through these questions, act on your guesses, then work through them again.
Thanks these are really helpful