The air is terrible in Jakarta at the moment – two or three times over the WHO recommended maximum. It’s easy to go down a technical rabbit hole here, which I won’t.
The question is – how can little us have an impact on such a huge problem?
1) Understand it better. Read about it. Measure it.
2) Talk about it. Find and join the conversation – or start one. Share what you know. Which ways of telling the story seem to stick?
3) Find people who are passionate about it. For whom this is their thing. (Warning – it might turn out to be you).
4) Meet people – in person. Go to an event. If there isn’t an event, make one happen.
5) Don’t think about step 5 until you’ve done step 4.